We are here to let you know that what next Microsoft OS is going to come. And there would be many of you quite excited to know this. We are feeling great to share that Microsoft is planning a big surprise for the users and therefore you have to wait a bit. Microsoft is putting the best efforts into Windows 10 to update it. According to the sources, that there is a chit-chat going on in respect of the preparation of Windows 11. And therefore it seems that Microsoft is going to put all its attention on Windows 10 branding. And currently, they just want to move away from any question associate with Windows 11. They are trying their best to come up with the best solutions.
Next week Microsoft is set to announce Windows 11 ISO Download. The main part of this announcement was to be a presentation of a significant user interface change, codenamed Sun Valley. As we know, a significant portion of the UX changes will be borrowed from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market. Now, as expected, the Windows 11 Official Download Link information leak begins.
Features of Windows 11 OS build 21996.1:
As mentioned above, the near-final edition of Windows 11 build number 21996 has been leaked on a Chinese forum website. Many users have already installed the new operating system on their computer, whereas some have tried it in a virtual environment.
Please note that the leaked Windows 11 ISO file reveals that the upcoming operating system is not very different from Windows 10 when it comes to design. There are only minor changes in the UI like rounded corners, colored icons, and new wallpapers.
Included Editions In ISO:
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Home N
- Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Education N
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro N
- Windows 11 Pro Education
- Windows 11 Pro Education N
- Windows 11 Pro For Workstations
- Windows 11 Pro N For Workstations
Windows 11 Incredible Features:-
- Screen: You might get done with earlier ones and therefore window 11 is going to surprise in a great way. According to the people, the earlier ones did not have that way much great screen things.
- Direct Login To The Desktop: Users want Windows 11 to come with the great option of disabling or enable this unique feature. And this would be quite helpful for the users.
- Charms Bar Turn On/Off With The User: This comes up with a bar option. Start screen in tabs helps in order to identify the latest views and active apps. Sometimes, it becomes quite tricky to remove this option as it keeps appearing on the screen all the time. And therefore, people are expecting to go with the thought that Window 11 should come up with a controlling option so that it would become to manage to enable/disable this feature.
- Users Control Ribbon In Windows Explorer – Though most users do not like this feature it is high in demand. According to a study, most people have also tweeted about it. And most probably that window 11 will comes up without this feature.
- Offer Quick Access To Power – Power options have been added to the start menu and people can easily access the alternative including sleep mode, shut down, restart, sleep mode, etc. And therefore people are demanding for adding this option in that. People also want to add a user picture in that.
Here Is Some Windows 11 Pro Screenshots:
Mostly People For Windows 11 ISO:
- Windows 11 ISO Release Date
- Windows 11 ISO Updates
- Windows 11 ISO Download
- Windows 11 ISO Concept
- Windows 11 Microsoft ISO
- Microsoft Windows 11 Download
- Microsoft Windows ISO Download
Windows 11 System Requirements
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Win11 installation.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.