Rate This Post:
RazorSQL 8.2.2 Full Version Crack
RazorSQL Full Crack is a universal database query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator. It includes a relational database engine that requires no configuration. Some of the main features contained in RazorSQL are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing tables; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL PL, Java, XML and many other programming languages.
RazorSQL License License Key Features:
- Built-in drivers, tools, and system
- Built-in relational database engine
- Connect to other databases, and more.
- Edit: Importing and exporting data
- Manage all major (popular) databases
- Robust programming editor and query tool
- SQL editor, and pro database browser
- Supports Derby, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Compare Tool: table, data, and file
- Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
- Supports PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and etc.
- Syntax Highlighting, & auto Completion
- Viewing and extracting Zip and Jar files
- Universal database query tool, and more
Database and SQL Tools:
- Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
- *Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
- *Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- *Create and Drop Databases and Users
- Edit Table Tool
- *Edit Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- Describe Tables and Views
- Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
- View contents of Tables and Views
- *View contents of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statements
- Export Data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insert statements
- Import Data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files
- Execute Stored Procedures
- *SQL Explain Plan Tool
- SQL Query Scheduler
- Compare Table Data or Query Results
- File Compare Tool
- Zip Utility for viewing/extracting Zip and Jar files
- File System Browser
- Database Meta Data Viewer (Functions, Types, etc.)
- Command Line Interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
- Auto Completion for tables and columns
- Automatic Column Lookup
- Automatic Table Lookup
- SQL Formatter
- Support for parameterized queries
- Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
- Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
- Sortable Query Results
- Filterable Query Results
- Searchable Query Results
- SQL History for All Queries, and Query Logging Per Connection
- Auto-function lookup for all supported programming languages and auto-method lookup for Java and JSP
- Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List options for clickable display of queries, tags, or functions/methods contained in the editor
- File tools such as a head, tail, get a section, search/regex search, move, copy, rename, delete, size, and get info.
- Key Ahead functionality for the one-click population of user-defined text
- Regular Expression Find, Find/Replace, Find/Replace in Files
- Bracket Matching, Tag Matching, and Goto Line commands
- Printing Support for Editor Content and Query Results
- Support for dozens of file encodings
- Built-in and Custom User Templates
- Connection Keep-Alive
- Plugin API (Allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL)
- A tree structure to navigate database objects
- Use RazorSQL provided database specific system queries or user-supplied queries for database navigation, or navigate the database structures using the default JDBC/ODBC driver settings.
- Single click content viewing on tables, views, etc.
- Column information including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
- Displays information on objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
- Single-click generation of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
- Search tables and view data.
- Single-click generation of SQL select, insert, update, and delete queries.
- Requires no end-user configuration
- Get connected to a robust database right out of the box
- Uses the powerful HSQLDB database engine
What’s New RazorSQL 8.2.2 Crack?
- New support for DB2 table conversion
- New ability to turn on ssl encryption
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
How to register & Crack RazorSQL Full Version For Free?
- Download RazorSQL Full Version from below links
- Install Program
- Use Given License key to activate OR Use Keymaker to generate a new key [Required Java]
- Done! Enjoy RazorSQL Full Version Cracked;-)