Rate This Post:
EJ Technologies JProfiler Crack Database calls are the top reasons for performance problems in business applications. JProfiler’s JDBC and JPA/Hibernate probes as well as the NoSQL probes for MongoDB, Cassandra and HBase show the reasons for slow database access and how slow statements are called by your code. From the JDBC timeline view that shows you all JDBC connections with their activities, through the hot spots view that shows you slow statements to various telemetry views and a list of single events, the database probes are an essential tool for getting insight into your database layer.
HIGHER LEVEL PROFILING DATA
JProfiler has a number of probes that show you higher level data from interesting subsystems in the JRE. In addition to the Java EE subsystems like JDBC, JPA/Hibernate, JSP/Servlets, JMS, web services and JNDI, JProfiler also presents high level information about RMI calls, files, sockets and processes. Each of these probes has its own set of useful views that gives you general insight, highlights performance problems and allows you to trace single events. And what’s more, all these views are also available for your own custom probes that you can configure on the fly within JProfiler.
EJ Technologies Key Features:
- Simply use the program, settings and configuring straightforward
- Ability to profile JDBC, JPA and NoSQL databases
- Great thanks for the Java enterprise version
- View full details with detailed details of the profile process
- Ability to detect memory breaks with different tools
- Different features for the QA team (such as snapshot output from profile operations and the
- possibility to compare them together)
- Extensive support for various IDEs and server programs
- Very little overhead
EJ Technologies Crack
Whats New In EJ Technologies JProfiler Crack?
- Nested tables in the probe control objects view were broken when the sort order was changed
- The ID column in the table for selecting a running JVM was not sorted numerically
- Command line applications did not list JVMs in ascending order of their PID
- For profiling sessions that were started from IDE integrations, changed settings were not saved immediately. When profiling the same session again, the previous settings would be used.
- Expanded nodes were not kept when reloading a call tree analysis
- Using multiple script probes or method triggers for the same method did not work
- Statistics in detail dialog were not correct for the “Direct calls to methods of unprofiled classes” node in the heap walker and for the target method of a “Set as root” action
- Quick search in the detail dialog produced wrong highlights if the displayed text contained DOS line breaks
- The inline display of a string value in the heap walker reference views was cut off if the string contained a line break
How To crack, patch & activate EJ Technologies JProfiler Full Version for free?
- Download latest version from below links
- Install program & do not run
- Copy Crack And Replace To Install Directory
- Done! Enjoy EJ Technologies JProfiler Full Cracked 😉