Argus Monitor Crack temperatures and status of system components such as CPU, GPU, and hard disk drive, run SMART analysis and make sure your computer is healthy. A computer’s life can be considerably lengthened if you take care of it. Argus Monitor is a light tool that runs as a background task and constantly monitors the health of the hard disk.
Argus Monitor Full Version tracks the health of your hard drive and lets you know if any value reaches a critical level. So if any of the S.M.A.R.T. (self-monitoring, analysis, and reporting technology) attributes exceed the threshold specified by the vendor, the program lets you know that the hard drive is likely to fail within 24 hours. Argus Monitor 2020 monitors the temperature of the CPU and GPU and the temperature of the hard disk. These settings are in a list with the current values, worst performance, thresholds specified by the developer, and their status.
Argus Monitor Crack Key Features:
- Monitor your hard disk drive temperature
- Monitor the health status of your hard disk drive by constantly checking the critical S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
- Warns you with a probability of up to 70 percent before a hard drive fails.
- Graphical display of the temperatures of your hard disk drives
- Monitoring and graphical display of GPU temperature
- Graphical display of the CPU temperature (independently for each CPU core)
- Graphical display of core frequency (enables you to check if power management is working)
- HDD/SSD benchmark – measuring access times and transfer rates
- Display speeds of system fans
- Display and control of fan speeds of modern Nvidia and ATI/AMD graphic cards.
- And much more…
Argus Monitor Crack
What’s New In Argus Monitor 5.1.04?
- Support EVGA/Corsair AIO CPU cooling devices (H80i GT, H100i GTX, H110i GTX, H80i GT V2, H100i GT V2, H115i Extreme, H110i GT V2, EVGA CLC) based on ASETEK controller chips.
- Support for GPU hotspot temperature for AMD GPUs of the Navi series (Radeon RX 5700).
- Improved temperature filtering for AMD Ryzen 3000 CPU temperatures.
- Bug fixed that caused missing GPU fan speeds for Nvidia Multi-GPU setups with GPUs of different generations.
- Several improvements for usage on high DPI displays.
- Fan startup behavior fixed when waking up from standby or upon program start.
System Requirements for Argus Monitor:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How To Crack, patch & activate Argus Monitor Full Version for free?
- Download latest version from below links
- Install program & do not run
- Copy Crack And Replace To Install Directory
- Done! Enjoy Argus Monitor Full Cracked 😉